So, you are planning to lose weight and want to find the secrets for a quick and effective recipe? In the following article I’m not going to promise or sell anything to you which mean you have nothing to lose, except few minutes from your time.
In the last few weeks while surfing the internet i saw so many ads with people promising you to lose weight fast by eating junk food and anything you want and all you had to do is buy their products, than miracles will fall from the sky, wish it was that easy folks but is not. If you want money, you have to work for them, if you want a house, you need to work for it and same rule apply here, if you want to lose weight you need to work hard for that.
Is there a secret in losing weight? Well this question is a bit tricky but the answer is YES! There’s been many studies about weight lose over the last three decades but to be honest they are not that accurate in some cases and it doesn’t apply for everyone. Let’s talk about some tips you can use to get you on tracks, but before that you need to know which type of body you have.
- Ectomorph. Those types of people are usually skinny or very skinny with difficulty building muscle.
- Mesomorph. Muscular and well build with high metabolism. Those are the luckies, they burn fat and add muscle mass really fast.
- Endomorph. High body fat and tendency to store fat quickly. Very powerful guys but struggle to lose fat.
In my perspective training is one of the most important methods of losing weight, of course this also depends of your body type. A training session that activate every muscle with high number of reps and short or no break between exercise is recommended. If you are planning to lose weight from a specific part of your body, focus more on that part but this doesn’t mean you will have to train that muscle everyday. Let’s take the core for example, many of you would probably want abs and that should be your target even if seems impossible for some people it’s always good to have high expectations but to be realistic. “I want abs in 3 weeks” this is not realistic and will only pull you down because you won’t be able to achieve this goal. Let’s say you are planning to lose 50 pounds (22.6 kg) in 6 months and after 3 months you only lost 15 pounds (6.8 kg), doesn’t have to demotivate you, still 3 months to go and final result is all that matter. Even if at the end of the program you only lose about 40 pound (18.1 kg) which is far from your goal, you have to think like that; “I lost 40 pounds in 6 months, that’s great!” If you lack of confidence than set a medium goal, something easy to achieve but to have some visible effects on you in the same time to work on your confidence level. Remember, even if you lose one pound of fat and gain one pound of muscle is something that you achieve with hard work and dedication, just think you wouldn’t have achieved this if you hadn’t done any exercise.
After a hard exercise you need a good diet. You won’t see much of a change if you take bad food decisions. Nowadays, there are hundreds of websites and applications that help you create a diet with your terms. If you are unsure how it works seek qualified advice for a personalized diet. Eat lean food, drink loads of water and stay clean ( no cheat day everyday), and the most important stay healthy.
- Eat less refined carbs – Studies show that refined carbs can spike blood sugar rapidly, leading to hunger, cravings and increased appetite.
- Try to cut sugar – Studies show that sugar consumption is associated with an increased risk of obesity and gain of weight.
- Drink water before meals – Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24–30% over a period of 1–1.5 hours, helping you burn off some extra calories.
- Eat eggs for breakfast – Studies show that replacing a grain-based breakfast with eggs can help you eat fewer calories for up to 36 hours, also lose more weight and body fat.
- Drink green tea or coffee – Studies show that the caffeine can boost metabolism by 3–11% and increase fat burning by up to 10–29%, same thing with green tea which contain caffeine.
A big part of the weight lose secret consist in supplements which can boost performance with up to 200% (anabolic supplements). Those supplements can help by reducing appetite, reduce absorption of fat and increase fat burning.
- Hydroxycut – Contains several ingredients that are claimed to help with weight loss, including caffeine and a few plant extracts. A study showed that it caused 21 lbs (9.5 kg) of weight loss in a period of 3 months.
- Garcinia Cambogia – It can inhibit a fat-producing enzyme in the body and increase levels of serotonin and reduce cravings.
- Orlistat – According to a review of 11 studies, orlistat can increase weight loss by 6 pounds (2.7 kg) compared to a dummy pill. Also reduce blood pressure and reduce risk of developing type 2 diabetes with 37%.
- Glucomannan (Konjac) – Absorb water, promotes a feeling of fullness, helping you eat fewer calories. Three different studies showed that a healthy diet combined with glucomannan, can help individuals lose 8-10 pounds (3.6-4.5 kg) of weight in 5 weeks.
Yes, you heard right. Vitamins can help you lose weight.
- B vitamins – Help the body to metabolize fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Deficiency in one of the B vitamins can affect other B vitamins, which can disrupt your metabolism so be very careful about you intake.
- D vitamins -Research suggests that vitamin D may help control blood sugar and improve insulin resistance in people with diabetes. Unlikely other vitamins you can top up your D vitamin level by safe exposing yourself to the sun.
- Calcium – A research from 2010 suggests that high calcium intake combined with vitamin D can assist diet-related weight loss.
- Iron – The body needs iron for healthy growth, development, and metabolism. Iron is essential for carrying oxygen in red blood cells.
- Magnesium – Is essential for metabolism, without magnesium, our body cannot produce energy.
5. Sport supplements
- REDCON1 SILENCER- Where to buy: Amazon (90 caps), Shopinvasion (120 caps)
- Meratrim- Where to buy: iHerb
- Forskolin 250- Where to buy: ShopInvasion, Ebay.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): Where yo buy? Amazon, MYvitamins.
Note: If after lots of sweat and hard training you check your weight and you notice that is same as first day when you started, don’t panic. You might have lost body fat but gain muscle instead and that could be an explanation why you have same body weight. Check your waist, arms, legs to see if anything change, usually you should notice any changes on your body, like more power, bigger chest or arms, being able to see your veins, etc.